Background

Friday, February 25, 2011

It's a BOY!





I am sorry that I have slacked for so long, but...I just wanted to let all of you know that we are going to have another boy! We want to name him Gavin Gordon Pollock after his Grandpa Gordon. He is due on June 13. We have decided, with the council of our doctor, to go as long as we possibly can so that we can have the record for the largest baby. That means Gavin needs to be bigger than 13 pounds! I think we can make it if I don't go into labor on my own! So...here are some ultrasound pictures of our little boy(I think his forehead and nose look like Mason)...and please send good vibes so that we can break the record and so that both Gavin and I will be healthy! Love you all!

3 comments:

Lisa S. said...

Yay for boys! BTW, Who set that record? Is that the Doctors record or somewhere else? You already set a record for him I thought. (Are you still seeing Gatherum?

Dan and Katie said...

Good to see you blogging!!! Who would have ever guessed that we would both have 3 little boys?? I think it's awesome!! I'll be sending those good vibes!!

Ash-a-bash said...

Lisa- I still have the record for Dr. Gatherum and we are still seeing him. The record we are trying to break is for the hospital. If I wouldn't have gone into labor with Mason, he would have been about 14 pounds if we would have done the c-section two weeks early.
Katie-I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I think it is hilarious that we both will have 3 boys...I guess we are just boy moms! Love you!