Background

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Wonderful Mother

This is my wonderful mother,
Susan Hobson Hansen.
She passed away 2 years ago after battling with pancreatic cancer.
She is a strong woman who loves her family, friends, and students.
She is a woman who left a loving family and was greeted into loving arms after she departed this life.

I miss her so much. She is my best friend, my role model, and, most importantly, she is my mother. I am sad that my children will never get to spend time with her here on Earth. I wish that I could have her here so we could share another hug, smile, laugh, or talk.

I am grateful that I was able to have the time with her that I did and I know she is happy where she is. I am so glad that I have that knowledge.


Until I see her again, I will do my best to be for my children what she was for me.



I love you, Mom!

4 comments:

Lauren Pollock said...

Cute pictures, Miss Ashley! Glad your weekend went well. I was thinking about you!

Lisa S. said...

I wish I could have been there for you like you are here for me now. That was a very nice tribute to your mom. I am sure you will be just as great as she was.

The Poulson Family said...

Thanks for the good memories. I know that you are such a great mom just like mom was. This post made me remember all the happy times. Thanks again!

Porter's Post said...

What a nice tribute to your mom. I know she is so proud of you and your family. She was a great example to everyone around her. We miss her too.

Love, Nelma